1988 - 1999 GMC K Series 4WD Full Lift Kit with Shock Extender Brackets + Shims
Product ID: 412(STB6)(650)(hm)
Fits the Following Vehicles
- 1988 - 1999 GMC K2500 - 4WD
- 1988 - 1999 GMC K3500 - 4WD
**NON-OVERLOAD SPRING MODELS ONLY. FOR TRUCKS EQUIPPED WITH OVERLOAD SPRINGS, PLEASE MESSAGE US WITHIN YOUR ORDER.
** OPTIONAL ANGLED SHIMS COME IN HELP. TRUCKS ARE USSUALY DIFFERENT FORM ONE ANOTHER, SO IT MAY TAKE MORE THAN THE BUILT-IN BLOCK TAPER TO CORRECT PINION ANGLE.
Torsion Key Lift Kit
- Preserve Original Handling Characteristics and Ride Quality
- Fast and Easy Install with Basic Hand Tools
- Torsion Keys are Twice as Strong as Factory Keys
- Billet Alignment Shims
- Torsion Keys Allow for Adjustable Heights between 1" to 3"
- Shock Extenders Maintain Factory Shock Life and Performance
- Allows for Installation of Plus Sized Tires
- Provides Additional Ground Clearence for Obscure Terrain
- Easier Accessibility for Under-Vehicle Service
- Precise Product Engineering for Superior Fitment
- Tappered Block Ensures Correct Pinion Angle of Driveshaft
- Helps to Eliminate Vibrations while Driving
- Simple Instructions for Do It Yourself Installment
- Lifetime Warranty